The Hoffman Group - Aurora Custom Gauges

201 SE Oak Street Portland, Or 97214 USA

Toll Free: 800-651-1970

customerservice@thehoffmangroup.com

Website Link: http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/aurora/gaugedetails.php?gauge=100

I purchased the Pulsar Series Gauges and chrome dashboard for $709.00. When I received the gauges the colors didn't even look like like the gauges on line. The colors where faded and of a poor quality. Nothing like a VDO, Sunpro or Autometer gauges. The face colors look faded and look like a cheap printing process. They also forgot to put in the other part of my order the dashboard to hold the gauges in my hot rod.

When I contacted customer support they gave me an RMA number. I shipped the gauges back. Customer Service then contacted me and told me there are no refunds after they had given me the RMA and I shipped the order days before back to them.

When I went to the site nothing was stated about no returns for electronic gauges. The link to the return policy loops back and there is nothing stated about no returns for electronic gauges. Policy is at the bottom of this thread.

When I contacted them and informed them that their link was not working and that they didn't even send the full order the customer service representative Casey said:

"I will try to pull some strings since you did not receive the bezel that you ordered ,however I cannot commit to anything until your products are received and inspected".

Amazing response... I will pull some strings to ship what we failed to ship in the first place.

I have to say out of all the companies I have worked with online this just bad customer service and their product is misrepresented online. I would not recommend anyone purchasing gauges from this company. Any company that hides no returns for a product purchased online says something about the company.

I am working with my credit card company to have these charges reversed. I will also be contacting the BBB, Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission FTC, econsumer.gov, Internet Crime Complaint Center, The National Fraud Center and National Association of Attorney's General.

I recommend no one purchase any gauges with this company due to misrepresentation of it's product, deceptive refund policy and poor customer service.

Link: http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/policies/policy.lasso?branddir=aurora&inc=terms

Note: The link www.thehoffmangroup.com/returnpolicy doesn't even work it loops back to the same link as above. So there is not return policy that you can see.

6. Return Policies, Exchanges

The Hoffman Group's return policy can be found at www.thehoffmangroup.com/returnpolicy and you agree to those terms. You must contact us directly before you attempt to return Product to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number for you to include with your return. You must return Product to us in their original or equivalent packaging. You are responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for returning or exchanging Product. Additional fees may apply. If you fail to follow the return or exchange instructions and policies provided by The Hoffman Group, The Hoffman Group is not responsible for Product that is lost, damaged, modified or otherwise processed for disposal or resale. At The Hoffman Group's discretion, credit for partial returns may be less than invoice or individual component prices due to bundled or promotional pricing.

Had an Experience with The Hoffman Group?

Comments

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #239463

Serves you right for buying gauges made in China. Do you know that tax dollars from your gauge funded a government run by the former Chairman of the Communist Party?

Way to be patriotic pal! NOT!